- Posted by Pady
- On September 10, 2018
- 0 Comments
This intensive training provides our delegates with the necessary skills required to become professional trainers. It enables them to prepare and present trainings in a high professional manner. Our learning journey to qualify you as a trainer is based on the latest learning theories and techniques. This course is distinguished by the multiplicity of activities and the variety of audio and visual resources.
What you will learn:
- The difference between teaching and training
- How to define training needs?
- How to design a training course
- Presentation Skills
- How to design activities
- Training evaluation and how to deal with different types of participants
Trainer: Mohammad Moharram
Curriculum Designer – Professional Trainer – Educational Expert
- An educational expert, professional trainer, expert researcher and curriculum designer with over 15 years of experience in the education and training field.
- Mohammad worked as a training consultant for several prestigious institutions and training centers and has trained over 2000 trainees across the Gulf. He has also helped many trainers through his innovative ” Train -the- Trainer” intensive course.
- His courses are distinguished by its simplicity, innovation, practical activities and valuable knowledge which aim at building skill and increasing knowledge.
Date: 15, 16 & 22, 23 February 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Venue: Central Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Landmark: Capital School Dubai Campus
Certificate: Approved by KHDA